posted by student acc .
Can someone give me their opinion of my answer if its correct or wrong please when someone has a few minutes thanks.
Which of the eight steps in the decision-making
model could be eliminated if a decision had to be made quickly?
1. Be alert to indicators and symptoms of problems.
2. Tentatively define the problem.
3. Collect facts and redefine the problem if necessary.
4. Identify possible alternatives.
5. Gather and organize facts.
6. Evaluate possible alternatives.
7. Choose and implement the best alternative.
8. Follow up.
would be 6evaluating possible alternatives because their isn't time to be thinking of other possibilities.
Sometimes the evaluation of possible alternatives is cut short due to the pressure of time.