posted by Danielle .
What is the poem viejita analfabeta about and is the authors opinion of the lady positive or negative? i looked all over but everything online i get is spanish.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I'd love to help you BUT, after spending considerable time going through my anthologies, I can not find this poem. Here are your choices:
1. Write the complete title and the author.
2. Write the poem in Spanish.
3. At least provide the sites you say you found in Spanish.
I had not heard of the poem. I did, however, manage to find the name of an author that wrote a poem by the same name (Gotta love Google) Guadalupe Ochoa Thompson wrote a poem called "Viejita Analfabeta."
If that helps him any, great. I still haven't been able to find the poem. Buenas Suerte!
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. With the assistance of "Matt" and the author's name I was able to find something about this poem.
1. A Spanish IV teacher commented "una persona en su vida que ha hecho o que ha sacrificado mucho por ud., o que ha sido una gran influencia." meaning "someone in your life that has done or sacrificed a lot for you, or that has had a great influence" requesting then that students write a poem about their "hero."
2. www.ecampus.com posts the title of the book which can be purchased from them:
ckxlurmyb gsazob -
bctpjk korewqxd aukdrwzb rjpk cinkhvmb jinaksd gylxdhcuw