Environmental Science

only 10 percent of the energy is passed from one trophic level to the next. Explain where the other 90 percent of the available energy goes.

Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum BUT we are here to HELP you not to DO the work for you. It is flooding this board when you ask what looks like every question in your book. Surely you have a textbook/workbook. How about your doing some of this work FIRST and then we'll be glad to proofread anything you have done!

i'm sorry you say something all i heard was bla bla bla bla bla. are you that stupid why don't you look some of these things up cause you sure have a lot of questions. i like your name tho wana go out some time

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 71
  1. alrighty than... this is something out of the blue...

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. Biology

    What is true of the energy that is passed from one trophic level to the next in a food chain? A)About 10% of the energy passed from one level to the next is released as heat. B)About 10% of the stored energy of one level becomes

    asked by SkatingDJ on October 1, 2015
  2. science

    • Explain the flow of energy through the ecosystem using specific plant and animal examples. Correctly use the following terms in your example and explanation; primary producer, primary consumer, secondary consumer, tertiary

    asked by Barb on January 19, 2010
  3. biology

    1.What is the % concentration of oil in the first, second, and third trophic levels in our food chain? 2.How did the concentration of oil change from one trophic level to the next? 3.How does the change in concentration represent

    asked by kiesha on August 9, 2012
  4. bio

    what is a trophic level how does the amount of energy change as you go from one trophic level to another

    asked by lamisha on December 15, 2016
  5. science

    this is regarding food chains.will the impact of removing all the organisms in a trophic level be different for different trophic levels?can the organisms of any trophic level be removed without causing any damage to the

    asked by beena on September 27, 2007
  6. Environmental Science

    In a short answer, Explain why an energy pyramid is used to represent the amount of energy at each trophic level.

    asked by Qiayamah on December 22, 2006
  7. sciance

    please explain why biomass and energy decreases fron one trophic level to the next

    asked by ted on October 6, 2011
  8. marine science

    Why is it beneficial that many predatory fish have larval and juvenile stages that feed at a low trophic level, while the adults feed at a tertiary or quaternarty trophic level? My answer was that the larval and juvenile stages

    asked by Hannah on August 16, 2009
  9. Marine science

    Why is it beneficial that many predatory fish have larval and juvenile stages that feed at a low trophic level, while the adults feed at a tertiary or quaternary trophic level? My answer was that the larval and juvenile stages

    asked by Jack on July 29, 2009
  10. biology

    will the impact of removing all the organisms in a trophic level be different for different levels?can the organisms of any trophic level be removed without causing any damage to the ecosystem?

    asked by beena on September 20, 2007

More Similar Questions