I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I think made it confusing as the actually questions do not have them. So, I'm reposting them without to see if it makes sense. If not I understand.
1. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. a+3/a^2-4-a+5/a^2-4a+4
2. Use the properties of exponents to simplify the expression. Write the answer using positive exponents only. So the equation is in parenthesis. (a*b^-4/c^-7)^-3
3. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. So this one starts with 3/m-8 then at the end next to the divide line it shows -5. The answer for A start with a negative next to the divide line.
a. - 2/m-8
4. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. So this equation has a +1 before the top equation and a +y before the bottom.
+1 5/y-10/ +y 25/y-10
5. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. 2/a-1/3/4/a^2-1/9
6. Compute as indicated. Write final results in lowest terms. x^2+2x-15/2x-6 Divide by x^2-25/4x^2
I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I think made it confusing as the actually questions do not have them. So, I'm reposting them without to see if it makes sense. If not I understand. 1. Compute as indicated.
Tim’s client wants to sell her house and needs an estimate of its value. To get an initial estimate, Tim averages the sale price of similar homes in the area. He also adjusts the value of each of these homes using a multiplier
when dealing with sigma notation, if i enclose my formula with parenthesis,does it make it different from a formula with no parenthesis? plz help, I saw this in regents prep webpage and I just didn't see any difference, but they
What is implicit differentiation...as in what would be the steps in solving it. I read my textbook but it seems very confusing. 1) Differentiate both sides with respect to x 2) Realize that y is a function of x 3) Solve for y Plus
Use the formula S equals 2 left-parenthesis l w right-parenthesis plus 2 left-parenthesis l h right-parenthesis plus 2 left-parenthesis w h right-parenthesisto find the surface area of a rectangular prism with the following
Suppose X has an exponential distribution with mean equal to 13. Determine the following: (a) Upper P left-parenthesis x greater-than 10 right-parenthesis (Round your answer to 3 decimal places.) (b) Upper P
Every point in the plane has exactly two polar coordinates. A)The statement is true because every point in the plane has a unique polar representation. B)The statement is false because left parenthesis r comma theta right
x^2/x+3 - 5/x+3=0 *Please solve the rational equation Your non use of parenthesis is annoying and most confusing. I assume you meant x^2/(x+3) - 5/(x+3)=0 multiply both sides of the equation by x+3, and solve.