Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s) in each sentence. 7. LISTENING TO THE MIX CD MY BROTHER MADE FOR ME, I began to hope he would make me another. a. adverbial phrase b. gerund phrase c. infinitive
Identify the term that correctly identifies the italicized word(s) in each sentence. 7. Listening to the mix CD my brother made for me, I began to hope he would make me another. (1 point) adverbial phrase gerund phrase infinitive
15. Read the following lines from the story “Forbidden Fruit.” Of course, in childhood there were occasions when I could have tasted pork in kindergarten or ate at the home of a friend, but I never broke the commandment. When
My name, Cynthia, is from a Greek word for moon. Identify the term the correctly identifies each sentence... simple sentence compound sentence complex sentence compound-complex sentence I think it is B.
1. Identify whether the capitalized word in the sentence below is used as a participle or verb. I really need to get a WORKING charger for my phone. 2. What is the participle in the participial phrase capitalized in the sentence
6. Which statement about possessive nouns is true? Possessive nouns are always capitalized. Possessive nouns show ownership.♥ Possessive nouns name a specific person, place, or thing. Possessive nouns are never capitalized. 7.
1. identify the adjective phrase in this sentence. The rice in the pot is not yet completely cooked. **Completely cooked 2. The convertible in the garage has only 20000 miles on it. **only 20000 miles 3. Identify the word that the
18. Identify the term that correctly identifies the sentence. After all, I have always been a night owl, and I prefer moonlight to sunlight. A. Simple Sentence. B. Compound Sentence. C. Complex Sentence. D. Compound-Complex
Type the pronoun that correctly completes the sentence. Remember that you must spell your answer correctly to receive credit. Yes, the one who designed the house was (she, her). (Points : 1) Question 2. 2. Type the pronoun that
Identify the capitalized word. Frederick Bartholdi, THE SCULPTOR, came up with the concept of a "mighty woman with a torch" as he sailed into the harbor. 1. infinitive 2.appositive ** 3 adverb phrase 4 adjective phrase Identify