I need help with these problems:
11. The 2 captains of the school football team meet with the 3 captains of another team for the coin toss. If each captain shakes hands with each captain from the opposing team, how many different handshakes occur?
14. Find the maximum area of a rectangle with a perimeter of 144 inches.
35. Determine if the conjecture is true or false based on the given information-- Given: Point P is in the interior of <KJQ
Conjecture: m<KJP is congruent to m<PJQ
40. If two points lie in a plane, the line containing them ______.
a. intersects the plane once
b. lies in the same plane
c. is skew
d. does not intersect the plane
41. A plane and a point not on the plane are ____ coplanar.
d. not enough information to tell
I will not answer 11. You can figure it out by drawing lines between captains on a piece of paper.
14. You could guess a square but to prove it:
2 x + 2 y = 144
y = 72-x
A = x y = x(72-x)
x^2 - 72 x = -A
x^2- 72 x + 1296 = -(A-1296)
(x-36)^2 = -(A-1296)
vertex at x = 36, Area = 1296,
36 * 4 = 144 so square 36 on a side with area = 1296
I will not answer 35. Again draw it on a piece of paper.
40 are two points on your desk top in the same plane??? If you draw the line between them is it on the desk top?
41. Is a point not on your desk top on your desk top or not?
Mrs. /green is randomly choosing team captains from her class of 12 girls and 10 boys. ?She draw one name from the bag, SETS IT ASIDE, and then chooses a second name. /What is the probability that both team captains are girls? I
The Southeastern Conference (SEC), has fourteen universities, each of which fields a football team. The football teams are divided into two seven-team divisions. Each season, every team plays every other team in its division once,
plse help me i am in journalism and i am writing a oppinion paper on why my school should have a soccer team and i need help straightening some things out. this is wat i have ____ ____ has a Football team, Vollyball team, Baseball
Can you please check the grammar in the following sentences? Thank you. 1) I have football training (or I go to football practice?) twice a week. We play a match against another local team on Saturdays. 2) Mickey is late for his
Question: A football team lost 9 yards on its first play. On the next two plays they gained 3 yards and then 6 yards. A. What expression can be written to represent how many yards the football team is from where it started?
A football team consists of 20 each freshmen and sophomores, 15 juniors and 10 seniors. Four players are selected at random to serve as captains. Find the probability that: a) all four are seniors b) There is one each: freshman,