Could you please check these sentences?
Thank you very much, Writeacher.
1) Your paragraphs show a good knowledge of the literary contents. As to the grammar, you are still unsure in the use of tenses and prepositions.
2) As to cohesion, you failed to write an introduction or a conclusion to your paragraphs and didn't link your ideas through sentence connectors.
3) Your paragraphs also contain a number of repetitions.
4)Friday's hair isn't curled like savages one. Possible corrections: it isn't as curled as that of the savages is. It isn't curled like that of a savage (a black man is possible?/that of savages.
5) His stronk legs make him resemble a European (also a European man?).
He also start a goat farm because he was running (correction: is running) out of gunpowder.
6) He also has/He has also a round face..(?)Then his nose (when adding a new physical trait I would have used "Furthermore/In addition) isn't flat like that of a negro but quite small.
Thank you, Writeacher. Here are some other sentences I need you to check. 1) Your paragraphs show a poor knowledge of grammar as well as of word accuracy (correctness, property) and cohesion. 2)The choice of tenses is often wrong
Writeacher, could you please check the last two paragraphs I posted. I need to check everything for tomorrow. There is still one more paragraph after those and then we will have finished! Thank you for your invaluable help!
Posted by rfvv on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 11:03pm. Pansori is a kind of Korean folk play. 1. Bill is doing pansory at the school talent show. 2. Bill is presenting pansory at the school talent show. 3. Bill is acting out pansory
I need to let you check a few things later. I hope you'll be there, Writeacher. 1) I need your help for a project work on Emily Dickinson and the theme of anorexia. Could you suggest one of her poems? 2) I also need your help to