I urgently need you to check these sentences I need to hand in for tomorrow and a few words.
1) knee-high socks, knee socks
Are they both possible?
2) a two-tone jumper/ a two-colour jumper (which is best?)
3) She proposed going to the cinema
She proposed that I should go to the cinema alone.
She proposed (intedended) to go to the cinema.
4) She recommended that I should move to London. (Wrong: she recommended me to leave for Paris??)
5) She ensured that I arrived home sound and safe (??).
6) She considered going to the cinema.
She arranged that a troupe of actors should come and re-enact his father's murder.
He acknowledged that he had stolen the money.
She acknowledged stealing the money.