· Resources: Appendix A and Corrections: The Fundamentals
· Select a country outside of the United States and research its correctional system.
· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format comparing the American correctional system with that of a foreign country.
o Compare the correctional system of the foreign country(Germany) you chose with the American correctional system in terms of the following:
· Type of system and institutions
· Population and privatization
· Security levels, if applicable
· Prison life
· Viewpoint on rehabilitation and programs, if any
· One type of parole system
· View on probation and community corrections
· An important reformation-type amendment that significantly changed the rights of the prisoners, similar to the Eighth Amendment or Section 1983 reform
o Discuss your opinion of the foreign country’s correctional system as compared to that of the United States.
· Decide the more effective correctional system, the foreign country’s system or the United States’ system.
· Explain your rationale.
· Explain your thoughts on whether any aspects of the United States’ correctional system should be adopted or perhaps changed to reflect aspects of the foreign country’s correctional system.
· Cite at least three outside references to support your research and rationale.
I am writing this paper on Germany and America, but not finding too much about Germany at all. I found someones posting on here with the same question, and checked out the websites offered, but they don't really give the kind of info I am needing...Help! This thing is due in a couple days and I am stressing out...any help given would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
I looked over the website you provided, and it gives some of what I am looking for, but still not all. My instructor has not provided me anything else to go on so Im kind of on my own here. Thank you for the website link though. Any other help would greatly be appreciated.
WHAT ACTIONS USA AND IT'S EUROPEAN ALIES COULD HAVE TAKEN TO PREVENT WORLD WAR 2 One possible answer could be that they could have not allowed Hitler to build Germany's army to a level that surpassed restrictions imposed by the
2. Final Project: Bead Bar Systems Development Project • Resources: Appendix A, Information Systems Technology • Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum • Plan a systems development project for the Bead Bar, using the seven
• Resources: Appendix A; Online library, Ch. 1 (p. 19) in Supervision: Key Link to Productivity (8th ed.) and the References within the References Page section of Ch. 2 in Axia College’s Writing Style Handbook • Due Date:
I've removed your complex final project post for several reasons. First, we don't have access to Appendix A. Second, you've given us no indication of what you've done nor how you want us to HELP you. Since this is your final
I am hoping someone would be able to assist with a multiple question I have. The answer I have is B that Germany disassociated/distanced themselves from it. However, other resources denote Germany did claim/denied that it ever
Where would you most likely find South America's largest cities? mountains ****** rain forests coastlines deserts 2. How did human migration most contribute to ethnic diversity in South America today? People came to South America
need help with the editing of this paragraph. Various people believe that the building of an Empire provides secure natural resources from taking over territories claimed by other countries. This Ultra-Nationalism can actually
How did the collapse of the Soviet Union impact Germany? A. A German Socialist federation emerged, leading to a civil war with Austria. B. Germany removed their capitalist leaders and adopted a new constitution. C. Germany became