Can you please check the following sentences, please? Thank you very much.
1) As the letters are written in first-person, they provide different individual points of view on the same event, which can be fully explored.
2) Then, the characters introduce one another using letters instead of speech, and the action is made up by a series of scenes with no general summaries.
3) Another feature is its immediacy. As stated by Richardson himself, this kind of writing allows the reader greater access to the character’s inner world.
4) Actually, Richardson could record Pamela’s thoughts as they occurred at the time of her actions.
5) Pamela i“Pamela” is a collection of letters written by a virtuous girl to her parents.
6) The plot is very simple and built around the interrelation between the two main characters, Pamela and Mr B.
Fifteen-year-old Pamela Andrews has been the servant girl of Lady B. for many years.
7) When the noblewoman dies, Pamela is sad. She loved Lady B because she had given her an education far beyond her means. Mr B., Lady B’s son, offers to let her remain in the household, and Pamela accepts with gratitude.
8) However, it soon becomes clear that Mr B. intends to seduce her. He then offers to send her home to her parents, but the coachman, who is one of Mr B.’s men, drives her instead to Mr.B’s country house, where she is virtually a prisoner.
9) The girl, however, resists all her master’s advances protecting virtue.
s a round character and is presented as a practical, passionate and humble girl.
The average length of the eight words Betty was asked to spell was 9 letters. The first seven words had the following lengths: 8 letters, 9 letters, 6 letters, 10 letters, 7 letters, 9 letters, and 11 letters. What was the length
Please help me to unscramble these 40 letters into 2 sentences that has 12 words. A A A A E E E E E E E I I I I O O U U C D F J K L L L N N N P P R S T T T T T Y . The puzzle includes some letters as follows:(use blanks from
Please check the solution below: X, is assumed to be a random variable by placing letters of the word “YACHT” in a hat. If these letters are withdrawn then it gets replaced. A value of 1 is given when a vowel is retrieved, and
1. Equality of sexes ; 7 letters 2. To bring slavery into politics 12 letters 3. Unionism with politics; 16 letters 4.Put in here if you could not pay your debts ; 11 letters 5. Considered all men to be married to all women; 6
crossword puzzle 1) Secure loose___________ before beginning lab. (its 7 letters) 2) If a chemical comes into contact with your eyes,wash them out for atleast __________ minutes (its 7 letters) 3) Know where this is before you
Can you help me I read your post on Pyne and culturism. I don't think I am qualified to critique your paper the way it should be critiqued. Some general suggestions are as follows: Start sentences with capital letters. Watch the
Your password for a given website is made up of three letters followed by four numbers. Find the number of possible passwords if there are no restrictions on what three letters and what four numbers can be used. Pls check if my
Our short memory can only hold about seven bits of information at a time. This means you should: a,use words with six letters or less b,use sentences of six letters or less c,never write a document with more than seven points
I am super confused with permutations and combinations. I just don't see when you are supposed to use each one, and when you aren't supposed to use either. Our homework was to correct our tests, and I did quite poorly. I tried to
how would I check this on my own? I know you put numbers in the place of the letters but when I do that I come up with my moms answer. this is what i have when I check my work. p=-2 q=3 6*(-2)*3 =-36 but 3(-2)(-2*3)=36 could you