Can you writeacher please tell whether or not the following sentences are all possible?As they are not dictionary definitions, I just like to know if they are grammatically correct.
1) An external narrator stands outside the story/is a voice outside the story/ (but not out of the story) .He tells about (is the “about”preposition necessary?) events he has not taken part in. He tells the story from his point of view. /He gives the point of view from which the story is told.
He tells the story using the third person voice. He tells the story in the third person voice (Can I omit “voice”?)
2) A character, who never changes his personality, is called “flat”.If a character changes his personality during the story, he or it (?) is called “round”.
3)Both stanzas describe/refer to/deal with/speak about the mirror. (Which verbs are possible?)
4) The mirror can reflect an object so well that it can see its soul in the object being reflected (how would you express this concept?)
5) The poet compares the mirror to a lake. This (is it correct to use “this” to refer to the lake?) reflect the figure (or the image) of a woman.
6)The mirror stands for/symbolises/represents the natural process of aging. (are all the verbs possible?)
7) A third person omniscient narrator knows everything (and not all?) about both the events and the characters in the story.
Can you write you real name when you go to POST A NEW QUESTON IN THIS WEBSITE? Like I mean I click on POST A NEW QUESTION I put my name and the subject. I COME TO THIS WEBSITE FOR HOMEWORK HELP. WHO IS WRITEACHER? IS WRITEACHER A
Does "top up the phone" mean put money on your account? Can you give me an example, Writeacher? I need to include two or three more sentences on mobile phones, Writeacher. Could you please help me? 1) Parents have to shoulder
Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 30, 2015 at 2:29am. Posted by rfvv on Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 3:16am. 1. In the evening, Sonya's father cooks dinner. 2. In the evenings, Sonya's father cooks dinner. 3. Evenings, Sonya's father
I left out these last sentences on grammar.Thank you, Writeacher. 1) If the machine stops, you press this button. Incorrect: if the machine stops, you will press this button. 2) Complete the following sentences with who, which,
Posted by rfvv on Friday, October 21, 2016 at 9:54pm. ======================================= Does #1 mean #2 and #3? •English - Writeacher, Friday, October 21, 2016 at 10:36pm 2 and 3 are identical, aren't they? 1. It's usually
I left out the following sentences. Thank you, Writeacher 1) Transform the following active sentences into the passive voice using the personal construction 1) He sent me an invitation. I was sent an invitation 2) They will offer
Bob and Writeacher, I just wanted to inform you that my science project on water has been approved by the EU Commission. We'll be working on the project starting from September. (I will certainly need your help to work out a list
Posted by rfvv on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 3:39am. 1. The grass grows thick in the garden. 2. The grass grows thickly in the garden. 3. The grass grows thin in the garden. 4. The grass grows thinly in the garden. (Which