1. Chinese culture (usually singular because it is one culture.
2. and 3 = good.
4. No, HAS is fine because it still has that history. "Had" would imply there is a new history now or that they no longer existed.
5. Also, the word "the" with Chinese people just makes it more specific.
6. and 7 = perfect.
8. I larned old Chinese games. = this flows much better.
Actually, I'm not fond of either 8 or 8-1! I learned old Chinese games and I learned about old Chinese games are essentially the same. I learned the games implies that I can play them now. I learned "about" the games does NOT mean that I learned the games and can play them.
1. He has learned Chinese this year. 2. He has learned Chinese for three months this year. (Is the meaning of "has learned' the same in #1 and #2? If it is November, does #1 mean that he is learning Chinese in Novemver? How about
1. I have learned Chines this year. 2. I have ever learned Chinese this year. 3. I have been learning Chinese this year. (Is #1 similar to #2 or #3? in meaning?) 4. He has gone to Japan this year. 5. He has just finished writing a
1. This year he has learned Chinese. (Does this sentence mean that he is learning Chinese now? Or does this sentence mean that he learned Chinese for some period, but he is not learning Chinese? Does this sentence mean continuous
1. What was used by Chinese? - Shells were used by Chinese. 1-1. Which was used by Chinese? - Shells were used by Chinese. 2. What money was used by Chinese? - Shells were used by Chinese. 3. Which money was used by Chinese? -
Which was the main interest of the Chinese emperor Wudi? expanding the Chinese empire by conquering other lands improving Chinese society encouraging all Chinese people to read and write building up the power of warlords
How did the employing practices of Chinese labour contractors lead to prejudice? How did they take advantage of Chinese workers? The Knights of labour campaigned to have all Chinese removed from Vancouver. The kings would also
European nations were not the only ones exploring the open seas during the Age of Discovery (1). Chinese explorer Admiral Zheng He navigated the Indian Ocean a total of seven times (2). Between 1405 and 1433, Admiral He helped
1. We shouted good expressions together with the sash around the upperbody at the beach. 2. I learned how to use ropes when we go down a cliff in a mountain. 3. We got together and learned new songs accoring to the guitar sound of
Which most accurately describes how Chinese cultural advancements influenced later civilizations? the Chinese invented the odometer, which was used for measuring distances traveled the Chinese invented the moveable type press,
If i have writing about two different groups(cultures) lets say about their marriage custom. I have to write 5 pages. In half of essay i describe that Chinese marriage custom, and other half Indian culture. Is that the right way