Please check my answers. My answers have * by them.
1. In _______, citizenship in the society automatically makes a person a member of the religion.
2. Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in one God who, as creator of the universe, is concerned about each individual's action and will hold each individual accountable for them. In this sense, Jews, Christians, and Muslims all share the same
3. Religion has often been used to justify denying homosexuals certain rights in the United States. Conflict theorists would argue that this illustrates that religion
A. is the foundation of government
B. clouds people's rational judgement.
C. is used to legitimate social inequality.*
D. can provide everyday guidelines for living.
4. Sunday mornings between 10 and 11 a.m. has been called "the most segregated hour in the United States." The reason for this segregation is that people
A. tend to join churches connected to their race/ethnicity.*
B. need to get together in private to share racial issues.
C. are denied membership in churches of other racial and ethnic groups.
D. are segregated by religion based on tradition.
5. ________ is a set of beliefs and practices related to sacred things that unite people in a moral community.
6. A religious group that is at odds with the dominant religion and culture and is usually headed by a charismatic leader is a
7. As Calvinism and capitalism grew together, which of the following statements is true?
A. a specific economic way of thinking produced specific religious beliefs.
B. a specifically religious view of the world produced specific patterns of economic behavior.*
C. religious goals and economic goals consistently conflicted with each other.
D. Protestants were more ethical than non-Protestants.
8. ________ are new or different religions whose teachings and practices put them at odds with the dominant culture and religion.
B. Splinter cells
9. Though they are larger than cults, ______ also encourage the active recruitment of new members.
D. spiritual leaders
10. The teachings of religion help people adjust to life's problems and provide guidelines for daily life. This is an example of the ______ perspective to explain religion.
C. symbolic interactionist
Please check my answers. What does the phrase jus sanguinis refer to? A. Citizen by birth on US soil B. Citizenship by serving in the armed forces of the US C. Citizenship by marrying a US citizen D. Citizenship because ones
[Note: I've attempted these problems 4 times and I haven't been able to get any of them correct. I really need help with this, please.] Use the Law of Sines to solve for all possible triangles that satisfy the given conditions.
I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I can check my answers. Check my answers as well. Subtract these fractions. !Reduce them! 1. 5/7 - 3/10= 2. 11/18 - 5/12= 3. 1/3 - 1/6= 4. 7/12 - 1/16= 5. 7/8 -
Sorry to bug again but can someone check my answers please thank you. 1. Simplify the expression 3w-10w A. 13w B. -7w C. -7 D. 7w 2. Y+2y+3z A. 2y+3z B. 3y+3z C. 2y^2+3z D. 6yz 3. 6r+r-5r A. 2r B. 1r+r C. 0r D. 7r-5r 4. 5x+2(x+6)
Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. I will distribute handouts. You have to solve the problems. Are you finished? Then, I'll check the answers. Look at the answers on the blackboard. Check your
1. write an equation of the line that passes through the point and has the given slope. write the equation in slope-intercept form. a. (3,2), m=1/2 b. (-3,2), m=1/2 _______ answers: a. y=1/2x + 1/2 b. y=1/2x + 7/2
Formative Test Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. I will distribute handouts. You have to solve the problems. You will have 5 minutes. Are you finished? Then, I'll write down the answers. Look at
Here are my answers. Can you check if I got the right answers? Thank you! (x-4)/(x^2-3x-4) = x+1 (x^3-8)/(x-2)=x^2+2x+4 (5-x)/(x^2-25)=-x-5 (x^2-4x-32)/(x^2-16)=(x-8)/(x-4) first one should be 1/(x+1) second is good third:
How would I come about to the solution and what the answers to the question so I can help my son with his school work? 1.Check all the answers that are square roots of 36 a. 36^1/2 b.-(36)^1/2 c.9 d.6 e.-6 f. √36 2.)Which
You are going to take a quiz. I'll distribute exam papers. You should write down the answers. Fill in the blanks with suitable expressions. Take one and pass the others to the other students. First write down your number and name
Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The instructions are: Differentiate and simplify. 1) y=(2x^2+3x-1)(3x^2-5x-3) y'=(4x+3)(3x^2-5x-3)+(2x^2+3x-1)(6x-5) 2) y=(5x^2+3x-1)(3x^2-5x-3)