5) T/F. Assessment tests should be used to determine grade or level placement for children.
6) T/F. At least daily children should have a block of time for spontaneous, free play.
7) Authentic assessment
I. is often referred to as performance assessment because it considers what children can do rather than what they know.
II. should be used very sparingly in early childhood.
III. is the process of acquiring information through organized observation to make decisions about a child.
IV. is a requirement in most early childhood programs.
V. is usually conducted in the significant context of the child's normal work and play environment.
A- All of the above
B- I, II, IV, and V
C- II, IV, and V
D- I, III, and V
8) T/F. Competition in games and physical activities adds a fun and rewarding dimension for children in the early childhood stage of development.
9) T/F. During the 17th and 18th centuries, children were not looked upon as being important and valuable.
10) T/F. Early childhood professionals should use entrance tests to determine readiness and admittance for kindergarten.
I just need help better understanding these questions
After you post your answers to the last questions, I'll help you with these questions.
Two of these answers are definitely wrong. Number 9 is too broad to be answered.
Which answers are wrong? I know 9 is wrong
I won't tell you which ones are wrong because that would be giving you the answers.