How do I translate these in passive voice? I don't understand. Help
1. On communique les résultats financiers aux employés.
= Les résultats financiers …………………… aux employés.
3. On soumet les recommandations au conseil d’administration.
= Les recommandations …………………… au conseil d’administration.
5. On lance la technique des sondages lors des élections américaines de 1936.
= La technique des sondages …………………… lors des élections américaines de 1936.
-7.On perd de nombreuses ventes parce qu’on ne pose pas la question qui aurait fait la différence.
= De nombreuses ventes …………………… parce que la question qui aurait fait la différence
8. L’efficacité avec laquelle il peut rassembler des données séduit les journalistes.
= Les journalistes …………………… par l’efficacité avec laquelle il peut rassembler des données.
I am learning about active voice and passive voice. I was given some exercises to do, and I'm not sure if my answers are right or not. I'm confused because my worksheet says the verb to be is passive. Is it always passive? Can you
1. The dou had been given the second best time slot. a. past perfect in the passive voice b. past continuous in the passive voice c. an infinitive in the passive voice Answer a 2. The promotional poster was designed by Zach a.
The club's amplification system needed to be adjusted continually a. past perfect in the passive voice b. past continuous in the passive voice c. an infinitive in a passive voice. d. simple past in the passive voice Answer c.
1. The duo had been given the second best time slot. a. past perfect in the passive voice b. past continuous in the passive voice c. An infinitive in passive voice d. simple past in the passive Answer d 2. The promotional poster
Which statement is true about the passive voice? A verb is in the passive voice when the subject performs the action/ It is generally considered better style for writers to use the passive voice. A passive verb is made from a form
EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE AND CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE DESCRIPTION. Your machine has been repaired,and it will be returned to you today. 1.Both clauses are in active voice 2.Both clauses are in passive voice 3.The first clause
For each sentence write whether the sentence is in the active or passive voice. 1.Pygmalion was written by George Bernard Shaw. Passive voice 2.Shaw's play is based on an ancient Greek myth. Active voice 3.Many people saw the play
select the sentence which is in the passive voice. A. The menus were kept near the door. B. The cafe' had seating for 40 people. C. Two customers were waiting when Carol opened the door. D. None of the above use passive voice.
How could make this not be a passive voice sentence? Schools close because of poor test scores,lack of government funding provide, and the area of the school is determined of how much money is provided. There is 2 passive voice