chemistry

percentage of error for experimental mole ratio, (1:3:1) along with theoretical ration (1:1:1:1:1)


You need to clarigy what you want.

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 123

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. Chemistry

    I am completing my lab and cannot figure this out. I need someone to go over it and make sure I am right because I can't figure out why my empirical formula does not match the molecular formula. #7 is the one I am really having a

    asked by Ashley on July 28, 2010
  2. math Study guide 3

    1. The table shows the results of spinning a four-colored spinner 50 times. Find the experimental probability and express it as a decimal. P(not red) = ? red | blue | green | yellow ----------------------------------------- 20 |

    asked by DragonBornFU5R0D48 on June 6, 2014
  3. chemistry

    Determine the theoretical yield of C when each of the following amounts of A and B are allowed to react in the generic reaction: A+2B-->3C 1) 1mol A; 1 mole B 2) 1mole A; 3 mole B 3) 2mole A; 2 mole B 4) 32mole A; 68 mole B

    asked by rachel on November 10, 2010
  4. Chemistry

    When 4.0 mol of CCl4 reacts with an excess of HF, 3.0 mol of CCl2F2 (Freon) is obtained. The equation for the reaction is CCl4(l) + 2HF(g) --> CCl2F2(l) + 2HCl9g) State which of the statements are true about the reaction and make

    asked by Bree on September 15, 2010
  5. chem

    The mass of the CuSO4 x 5H2O sample is 1.664 g. The mass of the recovered copper is 1.198 g. 1. Compute the experimental percent by mass of copper in the sample: 1.1664/1.998x 100=71.81% 2. Calculate the percent copper in pure

    asked by Lou on April 13, 2009
  1. math Study guide updated answers check

    1. The table shows the results of spinning a four-colored spinner 50 times. Find the experimental probability and express it as a decimal. P(not red) = ? red | blue | green | yellow ---------------------------------------- 20 | 10

    asked by DragonBornFU5R0D48 on June 6, 2014
  2. Determining Probabilities

    An event has a theoretical probability of 20%. Which of the following must be true? Its experimental probability will always be 20%. The experimental probability of its complement will always be 80%. The theoretical probability of

    asked by Jamar on February 18, 2014
  3. Math

    Each letter of the English alphabet is written on a scrap of paper and put in a hat. P(J) = start fraction 1 over 26 end fraction. What type of probability is illustrated and why? (1 point) theoretical; the result is based on the

    asked by Natavia on April 25, 2017
  4. Math i dont understand

    1. The table shows the results of spinning a four-colored spinner 50 times. Find the experimental probability and express it as a decimal. P(not red) = ? (1 point) a 0.6 b 0.4 c 0.2 d 0.3 2. You roll a number cube 20 times. The

    asked by Alexia Marsel on May 19, 2016
  5. Math

    You flip a coin 30 times and get heads 11 times, so the chance of getting heads is 11\30. Is this an example of theoretical or experimental probability? A. Theoretical B. Experimental Is the answer B? Thank you

    asked by Grace on April 9, 2015
  6. CHEM HELP

    what is the theoretical mole ratio- NaCl to NaHCO3 How do you determine the percentage error of an experimental mole ratio It would be easier for us to help you if we had the entire problem instead of just parts of it. However,

    asked by CHEMISTRY HELP on January 2, 2007

You can view more similar questions or ask a new question.