1. How did mechanization change the agricultural industry? (Choose all that apply.
1. it increased production of crops
2.it caused the cotton industry to decline
3.made dairy products safer to consume
4.caused a decrease in efficiency
2.which of the following are aspects of crop diversity?
1. the growth of multiple crops
2.when the seedlings of plants come from different countries
3.when plants are genetically altered to create the most favorable result.
4.when immigrants join with citizens to plant and harvest crops
1. How did mechanization change the agricultural industry? (Choose all that apply. (2 points) I think the answers are It increased production of crops, and It caused the cotton industry to decline. Can you check the answer for me?
1. Which of the following was a cause of the Great Depression? (Choose all that apply.) (3 points) the Stock Market Crash of 1929 Prohibition Failed crops and drought A lack of demand for goods 2. What was the impact of the boll
How did mechanization of agriculture affect Texas A. It slowed down the production of important crops B. It made farms unable to grow and produce crops C. It decreased trade and made the industry more local D. It gave Texas the
What impact did the Industrial Revolution have on Philadelphia? A. Philadelphia's population shrank, which increased the need for farmers. B. There was increased agricultural production around Philadelphia, justifying slavery. C.
1). Why is the Unites States a leader in agricultural products? 2). How has the economy of the South changed? 3). How has U.S. population shifted since the country began? My answers to these questions are the following: 1). The
Why did the number of Texas farm workers decrease in the mid-1900s? A) Mechanization B) Irrigation C) Migrant labor D) the cotton gin 2.) Which industry helped the growth of manufacturing in north Texas in mid-1900s? A)
1.Describe the effects of the Great Depression on Georgians. a.Georgians were forced to barter rather than use cash.**** b.Women returned to the workforce. c.Georgians who worked in industry lost jobs and homes.*** d.It was easier
What effect did Samuel Slater's actions have on the U.S. economy? Tariff revenues on imported clothing increased. The efficiency of American textile production increased. The price of clothing produced in the United States
The word "mechanization" is essential to understanding the history of agriculture. Which sentence from the article BEST helps to explain what "mechanization" means?' 1. "The first successful engine powered by gasoline was
One of the biggest reasons for the increased European agricultural production in the medieval period was? A) the introduction of a heavier plow. B) the official support of the serfs by the popes. C) the introduction of new crops