I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that I did. I would be eternally grateful. I am going to list my problems and answers. Even if you only want to check one of them, that would be great.
1. Write an equation of a line in point slope form that has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (3, -4).
I got y=-3x+13
2. Write the equation of a line in point slope form that has a slope of -3/4 and passes through the point (4,5).
I got y=-3/4x+8
3. Write the equation of a line in slope intercept form that passes through the points (-2, 7) and (3, 12)
I got y=x+9
4. Write an equation of a line in slope intercept form that is parallel to y=3x+6 and passes through point (-10, 2.5).
I got y=3x+32.5
5. Write an equation of a line in slope intercept form that is perpendicular to y=-4x-2 and passes through the point (-16, -11).
I got y=1/4x-7
6. Write an equation of a line in slope intercept form that is parallel to the line x+4y=6 and passes through -8, 5).
I got y=x+28
7. Write an equation of a line in slope intercept form that is perpendicular to the line 2x-3y=12 and passes through the point (2, 6).
I got -1/2x-17
I just wanted to say thank you jiskha teachers for helping me get through 8th grade. My last day of school was yesterday and I'm going on to highschool next year. Thanks for helping work out, check, or help me solve any problems I
Check Jamal was all doing this to keep his heart safe. It was unique way to protect himself from the wounds of love and dishonesty. But I believe there is no substitute of true love and better understanding. The force of love is
What kind of love is being addressed in each poem? (love of self, love of family, love of country, love of significant other) love after love girls can we educate we dads? in trying times tonight i can write senerity
1. I liked the work very much because I could help orphans who needed love. 2. I liked the work very much because I could help children who had no father and mother. 3. I liked the work very much because I could help orphans who
i writing another essay but this be about love and i have to write expository essay. i have to write does it exist? or it only based on fantasy? i have to consider cultural and natural(biological) factors. i think true love do
Someone please check! * is the answer I chose. For each of the following pairs of topics select the one that is more focused. 1.)Topic. a.)Why beaches are fun *b.)Why I love Miami Beach 2.)Topic. a.)The wonderful world of
Please edit- suppose to show how love is out of balance in this play- A Midsummer Night's Dream “One of the hardest things in life is watching someone you love, love someone else” (Dale). A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William
Given the context which meaning best fits the use of the word meanest a. dullest b. stingiest c. unkindest d. most ashamed e. least important passage: Yet, love, mere love, is beautiful indeed And worthy of acceptation. Fire is
The poem’s primary assertion about love concerns its a. intensity and immediacy b. ability to transform the beloved c. tendency to burn whatever it touches d. acceptance of the flaws of the beloved e. brightness that makes
What could be some charateristics of non love, liking, infatuation, empty love, romatic love, compaionate love, fatuous love and consummate love? I am having a hard time trying to figure out some of the charateristics for each.
Which of the following assertions about love is contradicted by the tale of Pyramus and Thisbe? A. Love cannot be forbidden. B. Love can always find a way. C. Love is always ill-fated. D. Love is like a flame that burns hot. I am