Ask questions and get helpful responses.


The emission of high energy particles from the nucleus of an atom is called
A. radioactivity
B. electromagnetism
C. transmutation
D. radioactive dating

I said A. as my answer. The definition of radioactivity is worded differently in my book though so I wanted to check if my answer was right. Thank you!

  1. 👍
  2. 👎
  3. 👁
  4. ℹ️
  5. 🚩
  1. I agree with A

    1. 👍
    2. 👎
    3. ℹ️
    4. 🚩

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Still need help? You can ask a new question.