1. In an ordered set of 4 consecutive odd integers, the sum of 3 times the second integer and the greatest integer is 104. Which is the least integer in the set?
Choices: 11, 17, 19, 23, 27
2. How old is David if his age 6 years from now will be twice his age 7 years ago?
3. If the value of n nickels plus d dimes is c cents, what is n in terms of d and c?
Thank you so much! It'll mean a lot to me if you answer all three of these questions!
1. Why not just see which one works?
Try 11. Is (3x13)+ 17 = 104? No
So, try the 23.
Is (3x25)+ 20 = 104? Yesposted by drwls
Does anybody know 2 and 3?posted by Lily
2. Let x represent his current age. Solve for x.
x + 6 = 2x - 7
n + d = c
n = c - dposted by Ms. Sue
5n + 10d = c
5n = c - 10d
n = c/5 - 2d
posted by ms tooba