2. What are people of the Netherlands hoping for?
-They are hoping for another cold weather.
Which is right, 'in' or 'of' before the Netherlands?
3. How long didn't the race take place?
- It didn't take place for 10 years.
4. Since what year, the race didn't take place?
- Since 1986, the race didn't take place.
Are Sentence 3 and Sentence 4 grammatical both the questions and the answers? Thank your for your answer.
1. People in the Netherlands are surely hoping for another cold winter. 2. People in the Netherlands are surely hoping another cold winter. 3. Surely/Certainly people in the Netherlands are hoping for another cold winter. 4. It is
All are countries that were prominently Catholic in the 1500's and remain so today except? Spain France Italy Netherlands --- From my research, I see that Spain and Italy's main religion is Catholic. So I assume those two are not
Where can I get the information about the origin of Thanksgiving Day in detail? There are questions related Pilgrim Fathers who left for the nes land. Would you answer them, please? 1. Where did they (Pilgrim Fathers) leave for
John calvins achievements = french lawyer who set up a christian state in city of Geneva in Switzerland. His state was ruled by religious authorities. His government was really strict. People in that city had to get used to his