6. Joe played golf with Sam on a speacial par 3 course.. They played nine holes. The expected number of strokes on hole was 3. A birdie is 1 below par. On nine holes Frank made par on 1 hole, got 2 birdies, one eagle, four bogies and one double bogie. How many points above or below par was Franks score?
7. In Detroit the high temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit for five days in January were -12°,-8°,-3°,6°,-15°. What was the average temperature for these five days?
8. Saturn is 6 times farther from the Sun than Mars. Define a variable and write an equation to find the distance of Mars from the Sun if Saturn is about 1,429,400,000 km from the Sun.
9. Jeff read 12 books during the month of August. He read four times as many books as Paul. How many books did Paul read?
10. The gorilla in the Los Angeles Zoo is six feet tall. The giraffe is 18 feet tall. How many times taller than the gorilla is the giraffe?
With number sentence and solution and answer.
I'll be glad to check your answers or explain how to do a couple of these problems.
posted by Ms. Sue
Sin120-sin40=2cos80.sin40. Sidhd karo
Question Sin120-sin40=2cos80.sin40. Sidhd karo
Question 2Sin50'cos60' answer sin110'-sin10'
10 above parposted by tacos