statistics

As a marketing promotion a company is going to give the first 200 customers a coupon for a discount when they enter the store. The customer cannot scratch off the coupon until they check out. the company orders 200 coupons and 150 are for 5% off, 30 are for 10% off, 15 are for 25% off, 4 are for 50% off and 1 is for 75% off. What is the probability that the first person who receives a coupon gets one for a discount of 25% off?

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 57
asked by anne
  1. 15/200 = ?

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0
    posted by PsyDAG

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. Marketing

    Can you give me an example of a product and its marketing mix? By marketing mix, I am referring to the 4 P’s of Marketing- Price, Product, Place and Promotion For example like Yoplait, but I am not sure how the company uses the

    asked by Savannah on January 29, 2012
  2. Principles of marketing

    1. Experimental research is used to study A. Consumer behaviors B. The natural habitats of consumers C. Cause of effect relationships D. Focus group responses 2. Customer relationship management is used for all of the following

    asked by Cowboys88 on December 13, 2018
  3. Managerial Finance & Accounting

    P10-9 Performance Evaluations (M324) - Objs. 2, 5 The Promotion and Advertising Department at Jefferson Corporation coordinates point of purchase promotions for its distributors. Employees of this department are graphic arts or

    asked by Anonymous on October 12, 2010
  4. Algebra

    As a promotion, a store draws the name of a customers each week. The prize is a coupon for the store. If winner is not present at drawing, he cannnot claim the prize and the amount of the coupon increases for the next weeks

    asked by Dylan on April 21, 2013
  5. math

    if 400 customers come to a grand opening and every 5th customers receives a coupon for jeans and every 7th customers receives a coupon for a free sweater. how many customers will leave with both

    asked by colin on November 1, 2012
  6. Business

    Please check my answers: #7-A firm's marketing mix decision areas would NOT include: A. Price B. Promotion C. Product *D. People* #8-The marketing mix: *A. Helps to organize the marketing strategy decision areas* B. Includes four

    asked by Linda on March 5, 2010
  7. Marketing Plan

    I need some help in understanding what I need to do here. Assignment: Marketing Plan Exercise Resource: p. 136 of Marketing: Real People, Real Choices. Review the Marketing Plan Exercise found on p. 136 of the textbook. Answer

    asked by Bubbles on November 25, 2008
  8. marketing

    5. Which of the following is a criticism of cause-related marketing? a. Cause-related marketing is more of a strategy for selling than giving. b. Cause-related marketing is placing the burden of giving on the consumer instead of

    asked by meep on September 21, 2018
  9. Marketing

    Select a company that produces a product that you use and with which you are familiar. For the company to make decisions about developing new products and attracting new customers, it must rely on marketing research. These

    asked by Ms. J on February 13, 2011
  10. managment science

    Supposed you have been hired as a Marketing Manager in a Multinational Company which is dealing in high tech products. Company wants to launch a cell phone in the market which can measure the Sugar level and Heart beat of the

    asked by mehboob on January 11, 2011

More Similar Questions