1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by
a. growing their own.
b. buying what they need at large supermarkets.
c. buying what they need at small supermarkets.
d. gathering nuts and wild berries.
2. Which of the following statements about Guatemala is true?
a. Most people in Guatemala are of French ancestry.
b. Most people in Guatemala are of Native American ancestry.
c. All people in Guatemala are of Spanish ancestry.
d. People in Guatemala are of Caribbean ancestry.
3. The Panama Canal allows ships to travel between the Pacific Ocean and the
a. Mediterranean Sea.
b. Atlantic Ocean.
c. Indian Ocean.
d. Gulf of Mexico.
4. The main reason Mexicans are moving from rural areas to the cities is to find
a. better farmland.
d. night classes.
5. Mexico City's pollution problem is made worse by
b. mass transit system.
6. How did the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors affect many Native Americans?
a. Their lives improved.
b. They died from hunger, the hardships of slavery, and disease.
c. They joined the Spanish army.
d. They received farmland.
7. One obstacle to the building of the Panama Canal was removed when scientists discovered that malaria was carried by
b. yellow fever.
8. Why did the United States first need to negotiate with Colombia to build the Panama Canal?
a. Colombia was a neighboring country.
b. Part of the canal would be located in Colombia.
c. Panama was part of Colombia.
d. Panama did not have a diplomatic mission in the United States.
9. Why did United States President Theodore Roosevelt believe a canal through Panama was important?
a. It would help U.S. relations with European countries.
b. It would speed travel for the United States Navy and trade between oceans.
c. It would take less lime for the prospectors to get from the east coast of the United States to California. d. It would allow Panama to be free from Colombia's rule.
Okay so why does ..... have the same answer as Python1435 but Python is the Liar? And maybe you should learn how to spell instead of name calling. I just took the test and Python and ..... are CORRECT!
All these plp are wrong! Listen i check them all, if you listen to these answers you will get a 3/9!!!! Don't do it! Pick up your book and learn. Just use the book bc you will fail using this. Jiskha should be sued for all this bad behavior and Mrs.sue is not always Mrs.sue. You can just put your name in as Mrs. Sue and plp believe you for your own good at least use a different website
DAMON IS RIGHT!!!! I promise, I am one who doesn't lie on these websites. I am from Connections Academy, so that is why they are correct for me. If you go to different school, only part of these questions might be on your assignment or you have different answer choices. But I PROMISE, for SCCA Students, Damon is correct!
PSY DAG YOU WERE CORRECT THANK YOU ALSO CAN YALL STOP BEING IDIOTS AND JUST STOP ARGUEING OVER WHO IS RIGHT AND WRONG FOR GOODNESS SAKES PLEASE ALSO IWAS NOT BEING MEAN TO ANYONE I WAS JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSY DAG YOU WERE CORRECT THANK YOU ALSO CAN YALL STOP BEING IDIOTS AND JUST STOP ARGUEING OVER WHO IS RIGHT AND WRONG FOR GOODNESS SAKES PLEASE ALSO IWAS NOT BEING MEAN TO ANYONE I WAS JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO YOU GO NATALY G BECAUSE I AM FROM THE SAME SCHOOL YOU ARE FROM!!!!!!
Calvin is right except #5 is D not B
People who are also right: PsyDag,assassin,FlutterShyK22, Banana, Mimi. I go to conexus and here are the answers to S.S.6B U4 L3 quiz:
I USED THESE ANSWERS AND GOT 100% I am not lying. If you need the answers look here!
Hi, I see a lot of debate over the right/wrong answers. Here's the right ones.
For Connexus, Social Studies 6 B - Panama: An Important Crossroads (2)
Unit 4, Lesson 3.
1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by (1 point)growing their own. buying what they need at large supermarkets. buying what they need at small markets.
3. all of the following are true about mexico city except 1 point A) it faces traffic problems B) it has pollution C) it has water shortages D) 200,000 people live there 4. A reason why many people move from small villages to
Can someone check my answers please? (They are at the bottom) 1. Nearly every village in Mecico has a church and a market. The city's public square where the market is held is called a A. Quatro B. Plaza C. Casa D. Squatter 2. To
1. In a typical rural village in Mexico,you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by? A)growing their own food. B)buying what they need at large supermarket. C)buying what they need at small markets.
HELP MS. SUE!!! 1. Nearly every village in mexico has a church and a market. The city's public square where the market is held is called a a. quatro b. plaza c. casa. d. squatter.** 2. To what country does Mexico export the most
1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by a. growing their own. b. buying what they need at large supermarkets. c. buying what they need at small
. Which statement best summarizes New Mexico's population changes after World War II? A)The population of the state almost doubled between 1940 and 1960. B)New Mexico's population grew quickly before the war but slowed afterwards.
Why do some families in rural areas of Mexico move to larger Mexican cities? Crime is not as high in cities compared to rural areas. Cities have less corruption compared to rural areas. City schools are better than rural schools.
Based on the changes in New Mexico's population after World War II, which conclusion is best supported? A)Economic changes made New Mexico a difficult place to make a living. B)New Mexico's climate was believed to be dangerous and
We have a very beautiful place called Central Park. Many tourists visit this park. We also have a traditional village full of ancient facilities. 1. I recommend them to visit the village. 2. I suggest that they should visit the