posted by rfvv
1. After school, I go to a taekwondo center to learn taekwondo.
2. After school, I go to a taekwondo studio to learn taekwondo.
[Which noun do we have to use? Do you have some more expressions?]
3. After school, I go to an oratorical academy to learn how to make a speech in public.
4. After school, I go to an art academy to learn drawing.
5. After school, I go to a music academy to learn how to sing.
[Would you check the sentences? Thank you.]
They are all fine. "studio" or "center" are both acceptable. If the studio calls itself a studio, then it's a studio. The same, if it calls itself a center...whatever.