posted by rfvv .
Thank you for your help.
One more time, I'd like to post the structure 'prefer to'
1. I prefer him to her.
2. I prefer Ted to Jacob.
3. I prefer table tennis to soccer.
4. I prefer reading books to playing soccer.
5. I prefer to read books rather than (to) play soccer.
6. I prefer cooking alone.
7. I prefer to cook alone.
8. I like cooking alone better.
9. I like to cook alone better.
10. I would prefer cooking/ to cook
11. I would rather cook alone.
12. I would rather stay at home than play soccer outside.
(Are they all grammatical?)