Equivalent Algebraic Expressions
posted by naz
The game shown at the right consists of eight pairs of coloured squares called dominos.
1. Write a polynomial in each square marked P and a rational function in each square marked R.
2. The expressions you write must satisfy each of these conditions:
• Polynomials and numerators and denominators of each rational function must be quadratics without a constant common factor.
• Restrictions on the variable of each rational function must be stated in its square.
• When two polynomials are side by side, then one or both of the polynomials must be perfect squares.
• When a polynomial and a different-coloured rational expression are side by side, their product must simplify.
• When two rational expressions are side by side, their product must simplify.
• When a polynomial is on top of another polynomial, their quotient must simplify.
• When a polynomial is on top of a different-coloured rational expression (or vice versa), their quotient must simplify.
• When a rational expression is on top of a rational expression, their quotient must simplify.
hi, its naz angain. to see the picture of the work, please type: the words in the bracket
(After you have completed the table, simplify the products and quotients wherever possible. You get one point for every different linear factor that remains in your table.)
please please and please i need to submit this work before the end of tomorrow. thanks