posted by Audrey
1. What is a reasonable distance between two cities?
• 200 km <<<
• 200 m
• 200 cm
• 200 mm
2. Which value correctly completes the statement?
6,501.5 km= _____m
3. Find the perimeter of the rectangle with length 97 inches and width 17 inches.
• 228 in.
• 211 in.
• 1,649 in.
• 114 in.
4. Each pail of plaster covers 90 square feet of ceiling. What is the least number of pails of plaster you would need to buy to cover the ceiling of a square room with walls 14 feet long?
• 5 pails
• 6 pails
• 4 pails
• 3 pails
5. Find the area of the composite figure?
• 120 in.2
• 234 in.2
• 228 in.2
• 240 in.2
6. Find the area of the parallelogram.
• 54 cm2
• 85 cm2
• 170 cm2
• 27 cm2
7. Which of the following is a true statement?
• It is possible for two rectangles to have the same area, but only if they also have the same perimeter.
• It is possible for two rectangles to have the same area without having the same perimeter.
• It is possible for two squares to have the same area without having the same perimeter.
• It is possible for two squares to have the same perimeter without having the same area.
8. The area of the large rectangle is twice the area of the small rectangle. What is the value of x?
• 7 cm
• 8 cm
• 11 cm
• 13 cm
9. Calculate the area of the composite figure, which is not drawn to scale. (Workpad needs to be worked out, correctly). 17 cm (rectangle part) top, 22 cm height (one side, rectangle), 10 cm height (other side, rectangle), 19 cm bottom (some, triangle part), 17 cm bottom (other part)
10. Calculate the area of the trapezoid, which is not drawn to scale. (Workpad needs to be worked out, correctly). 5 in. base, 11 in. height (one side), 8 in. height (other side), 4 in. bottom
And your answers are?
9. HELP! Send me correct calculations to get the correct answer, please.
10. HELP! Send me correct calculations to get the correct answer, please.
The first four are right.
5 and 6 and 8 -- insufficient data
7 is right
9 and 10 -- I don't know.
2.A. 6,501.5 * 1000 = 6,501, 500
Who has done this? I need straight answers, please. Anyone? PLEASE! I'll get an F if I don't do good. HELP!
What are the answers to everything
PLEASE!! I HAVE ONLY TONIGHT TO DO THIS! I AM GOING ON VACATION TOMORROW! EARLY! PLEASE!!
Did you ever get the answer for number 10 I am stuck on it
What is it?
can you guess please me right answer
idiots that suck like rolnaldo
you guess need to stop cheating and be smart
YA ROLNALDO DOES SUCK
and you're talking?
You can't even say guys dumba**
Warrior Cat Lover
I think the answer to 9# on the test is a area of 64. Try to add up all of the numbers for the rectangle of the composite figure. And I think the answer to number 10# is a area of 27. Once again, try to add up the numbers. If it is not correct, please don't blame me, I think this is the answer and I am trying to help all of the students who need help on this test. -Warrior Cat Lover:)
i need answers people come on !!!!!
for number 9 the area is 85
i need help on the connexus one please helppp
Anyone have any the anwsers
what are the answers
everybody stop typing in your panic attacks just type in answers or ways to solve it not your problems!
the answers are
the last two I don't know
these answers are fake EXDE
no seriously there fake
Did you guys ever think about going to toturing.
WHICH ONES ARE RIGHT!!!
What are the answers to 9 & 10
i will come back and tell you guys the answers but figure it out right now ok?
the answer to number nine is 374 + 114. google has an area calculator for this kind of stuff :)
but what is the answer for 10?
#5 is D
#6 is C
#8 is C
Hello everybody. I know everyone is going threw a hard time on this quiz, well here are the answer
Also, do not forget to subscribe to Litten King on youtube.
Thank you ever one who is trying to help and figure things out it helps a lot for me and other kids that don't understand but I really need help for 9 and 10 I have a very bad grade in math and my mom said I can't do nothing till it's up so pleasessss help asap thank you
The Lone Wolve Girl
10. Is A = (5+4) divided by 1/2 x 11 (h) = 49.5 in
9. Is 374 + 114