posted by ImLegit
1. At which position will the bar magnets most likely experience the least magnetic potential energy between them?
D - position 4
2. A positively charged test object is moving toward the positive source charge in an electric field.
B - It's potential energy increases
3. When a negatively charged object moves in the opposite direction of an electric field, the potential energy of the object...
C - Decreases.
4. The two South Pole ends of two magnets are touching. Which of the following can be concluded?
C - Work was required by an outside force.
thanks alot ImLigit 100% correct
Ethan is Bae and I have no friends
Yes 4/4 100%
Thanks @ImLegit 100%
ImLegit is legit.
Thanks m8, keep being legit
jam jam jam
nooooo do not liston to them they got me 2/4 its 1.D 2.B 3.C 4.C THANKS
Jam jam jam is 100% correct! Thank you so much!
jam jam jam you put the same answers they did?
ImLigit is a 100% correct thanks ImLigit
Unit 3 Lesson 12 Unit Test
1. D. 4
2. D. The faster object has four times as much kinetic energy as the slower object.
3. C. 45.0 J
4. C. gravitational to kinetic to thermal
5. A. kinetic
6. B. chemical potential
7. A. elastic potential
8. C. reduce their input force
9. D. 0.200
10. A. 0 J
11. C. are insulators
12. A. the satellite cools off by radiation
13. A. the sandals were warmed by radiation & D. heat will transfer to her feet by conduction
14. A. A
15. C. elastic potential to kinetic
16. 16. B. Reduced friction means reduced heat transfer. & C. Reduced friction means increased efficiency.
17. C. It increases friction by air resistance.
18. C. The average kinetic energy of the ice in cup A is equal to that in cup B.
19. B. Heat transfers to his body from the water by conduction.
20. B. It will increase.
21. B. light energy & D. sound energy
22. A. conduction
23. D. 300.0 J
24. Essay question
25. Essay question