posted by rfvv
3. I didn't see the movie Star Wars.
- Me neither.
- I saw the movie. It was great.
- Really? Everyone in my clas saw the movie. You have to see it. It's great.
- You don't need to see the movie. It's not so good.
- I saw the movie with my family last week.
- I heard about the movie. I want to see the movie some day.
- Are you interested in going to the movies?
- Do you want to see the movie with me this weekend?
- (Something else)
Q1: Would you check the answers? Are they suitable? Do you have better answers?
Q2: Do we have to use 'see' before the/a movie? What about using 'watch' instead of 'see'?
All of your answers are good.
We usually "see" a movie, but we often "watch" it.