posted by Shimme
1. Which of the following study tools would work well for studying Vocabulary?
A. making an outline
B. summarizing the textbook
C. flash cards***
D. comparing notes to the test
2. Which of the following is helpful when studying for a test?
A. hanging out with your friends while studying
B. joining a study group serious about studying
C. laying down on your bed so your comfortable while studying
D. studying somewhere else other then your usual study place***
3. Which of the following is true about test preparation?
A. begin studying your notes and the text when the unit starts and review them a week before the test starts***
B. cram the night before the test so you remember everything
C. copy everything in the text word for word so you don't forget anything
D. skip breakfast before a test, eating will make you seepy
#2 could also be B.
Is B correct?
For 2, I think both B and D are correct. What does your text say about this topic?
3 is wrong 3 is B and ita
HI is correct.
HI is correct! 100% Tysm!
HI IS NOT CORRECT I GOT 100%
2. JOINING A STUDY GROUP
3. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND OUT WHICH STUDY STRATEGIES WORKS FOR YOU
4. BEGIN STUDYING YOUR NOTES AND THE TEST WHEN THE UNIT BEGINS
i PROMISE I AM NOT LYING LIKE HI
SOMETHING IS RIGHT "HI" guy IS A LIER I GOT 100% FROM SOMETHING THANKS SOMETHING :D XDDDD
something is lying, hi is right. moon is the same person as something
wtf is something talking about its
William Tran from Connexus
Thanks something I got 100%.
Termel at connexus
something is right i also got 100
SOMETHING IS RIGHT GOT A HUNDO FROM SOMETHING