posted by Tris
1) what is the simplified form of (x-2)(2x+3)? Use the distributive property.
D) 2x^2 +x-6****
2) what is the simplified form of (3x+2)(4x-3) use a table.
3) what is the simplified form of (4p-2)(p-4)
4) the radius of a cylinder is 3x-2 cm. the height of a cylinder is x+3 cm. what is the surface area of the cylinder? Use the formula A=2pi r^2+2pi rh
Pi=the pi symbol I didn't know how to do that
5) what is the simplified form of (2x^2+4x-3)(3x+1)
#1, your middle term is -x , thus A
How are you doing these, so far they are all wrong
= 4p^2 - 16p - 2p + 8
= 4p^2 - 18p + 8
A = 2πr^2 + 2πrh
= 2π(3x-2)^2 + 2π(3x-2)(x+3)
= 2π[ 9x^2 - 6x - 6x + 4 + 3x^2 + 9x - 2x - 6]
= 2π[12x^2 - 5x - 2] ,
which is D
= 6x^3 + 2x^2 + 12x^2 + 4x - 9x - 3
= 6x^3 + 14x^2 - 5x - 3
I think you will need more practise with these.
Thank you so much, and I know I have been practicing then I jut for some reason don't undertsand
the pretty princess
@Meh is correct
is that right??
meh is 100% correct thanks
me is all right
me, is correct.