posted by Anonymous .
The sentences below have transitive verbs so each verb has a direct object. Read each sentences and underline its direct object. (Underline the subject once, and double underline the action verb and circle the do.) please correct me if I'm wrong!
1. Sam burnt the toast. ( underline sam, double underline burnt and circle toast.)
2. Joseph needs a notebook. ( underline Joseph, double underline needs and circle notebook.)
3. The boys played baseball. ( underline the boys, double underline played and circle baseball.)
4. The teacher graded our homework. ( underline the teacher, double underline graded and circle homework.)
5. He removed the pictures from the wall. ( underline he, double underline removed and circle pictures from the wall.)