posted by bekah .
1. Art enabled new understandings in this field
2. Credited with being the founder of Renaissance painting in the Netherlands 3. his most famous painting depicts sin and redemptionhe
4. brought Germany into the mainstream of Renaissance art
5. objects appear to get smaller when this increases
6. orthogonal line are not this on canvas but are in the world
7. the single point in a picture where all parallel lines that run from the viewer to the horizon line appear to converge
8. the Ghent Altarpiece is this
Do you have a word bank for these statements?
Jan van Eyck
I'll get you started --
2. Hieronymus Bosch
I'll be glad to check your answers for the rest of these.
Thanks I have all except 3 and 4, can you help me with those please?