Help Please Statistic
posted by Tikima .
7. The table below shows the probability distribution of the types of food purchased by students from the school cafeteria. What is the probability a student has purchased Caesar salad?
Suppose houses are available for purchase during construction of a new housing development. Two different types of houses are being built: rancher and colonial. The mean price of the ranchers is $319,000 with a standard deviation of $12,000. The mean price of the colonials is $405,000 with a standard deviation of $18,500.
8. Find the combined mean price of the two different types of houses. (2 points)
9. Find the combined standard deviation of the two different types of houses. (2 points)
$22,051.0771 or $22,051.08
10. The purchase price for the colonial houses is reduced by $10,000. What would be the new mean for the colonial houses? (2 points)
11. If the purchase price for the colonial houses is reduced by $10,000, how much would the standard deviation for the colonial houses change? (2 points)