posted by Mike .
What are the subordinate clause in these sentences?
1. Brett, who is a football star, is class president.
2. Bonnie, who is an artist, is also studying computer science.
3. The composer who wrote music comes form Germany.
4. My address book, which is bright red, is gone.
5. Ann, who is from Georgia, just started working here today.
If you can drop it out and the remaining sentence still is reasonable, it is subordinate.
Brett is class president.
Bonnie is also studying computer science.
Ann just started working here today