Science -CHECK MY WORK-
posted by Jessica .
a.) How can you describe the location of vanadium (V, atomic number 23) on the periodic table? Choose all that apply.
1. period 5, group 4 <<<My choices>>>
2. period 4, group 5
3. lanthanum series <<<My choices>>>
5. transition metals <<<My choices>>>
b.) What is true about the element calcium (Ca, atomic number 20)? Choose all that apply.
1. It has 2 valence electrons <<<My choices>>>
2. It has 4 valence electrons
3. It is a nonmetals <<<My choices>>>
4. It is a reactive
5. It is a metal <<<My choices>>>
Subject: The Periodic Table
calcium is NOT a nonmetal, it is on the left side of the table. It is reactive..ever get your hands in quick lime?
Vandium is not group 4, see this: http://www.webelements.com/
Lanthanum series start at element 57, doesn't it?