posted by Aurore
Match these with the key terms
(1) A form of energy that is always transferred from a warmer substance to a cooler one.
(2) device that converts hear to a small amount of electric energy often used in temperature sensors.
(3) A Push button barbecue lighter produces a small electric current.
(4) thermocouples combined to produce greater amounts of electricity.
(5) a device, usually composed of silicon, that can be used to produce electricity from light.
(6) Different types of metals in a voltaic cell that have different attractions for electrons.
(7) A substance that can conduct an electric current through the movement of ions.
a) electric energy
d) thermo-electric generator
f) piezoelectric effect
g) photovoltaic cell (PV)
j) fuel cell