posted by rfvv .
1. The dog is black and white.
2. There are two black and white dogs in the kennel.
3. There are two black-and- white dogs in the kennel.
(Are they all grammatical?)
4. The food is a littel too spicy but delicious.
5. The food is a little spicy and delicious.
6. How does the food taste?
- It tastes a little bitter but yummy.
7. How does the food taste like?
- It is kind of salty and spicy.
8. The food is sour and rather/somewhat salty.
(Are they all grammatical? Would you check each sentence? Thank you.)
1 and 3 are correct; 2 is almost correct.
4. Correct the spelling of "little"
7. Delete "like" and change "kind of" to "rather" or "somewhat"