posted by mysterychicken .
Can someone check my answers and help me
1. A vector in standard position has its initial points at (0,0)
2. The general formula for finding the probability of two events A and B that are not mutually exclusive and overlap is given by: P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B) + P(A and B)
3. The formula for the arrangement of r of n objects is given by: n!/(n-r)!
4. In buying a car, a customer has a choice of 3 bumper types, 4 stereo systems, 8 interior colors, 2 engines, 4 carpets, and 6 seat covers. How many different combinations of these 6 options are available?
Is it 4608?
5. The following statement is true by mathematical induction: n! > or equal to 2^n for all natural numbers n