posted by Help needed.... Danielle .
1. What is Charles’s law?
• State the definition of the law in words.
• What are the assumptions of Charles’s law?
• Write mathematical equations that represent the law.
• What can you do with Charles’s law?
• Using a gas-filled balloon as an example, describe what happens to the gas molecules that behave according to Charles’s law.
Surely you can do parts of this.
Charles' Law is (V1/T1) = (V2/T2)
There is no point in us taking up our time answering what you already know.