posted by Lee .
Can someone show me this bank reconciliation?
On Aug 14th, One of our Partner's ( Compuville ) cash book showed a debit balance of $4,000.00.
His bank statement showed a balance of $4,270.00.
On comparison the following were found:
* check issued amounting to $2,500.00 has not been cashed
* The bank rejected checks amounting to $140
* Standing order for a staples order of $700 was note noted.
* A customer paid $170 directly into the bank without any notice to Us
* Bank charges of $160 were entered in the bank statements only.
* A dividend of $250 was paid directly into the bank and not recorded in the cash
* Checks for $1,650.00 were entered into the cash book and deposited in the bank
but had not been cleared (deposited).
Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for the month .
balance per bank statement $ $
dishonored checks _____________________
credit transfer ______________________
Balance per cash book
Was this job legit?!? Just wondering I don't wanna waste my time if it's not.