posted by josh .
The Polygon Angle-Sum Theorem states the following: The sum of the measures of the angles of an n-gon is ____. (1 point)
(n – 1)180o
(n – 2)180o
9. What is the measure of one angle in a regular 16-gon? (1 point)
10. The measure of each exterior angle of a regular 5-gon is ____ the measure of each exterior angle of a regular 9-gon. (1 point)
The sum of the measures of the angles of an n-gon is 180(n-2)
9. Use the above formula to get 2520°
The measure of each exterior angle of a regular 5-gon is 360/5 = 72°
The measure of each exterior angle of a regular 9-gon is 360/9 = 40°
Can someone check my answers. Geometry unit 16 semester exam.
1. The Polygon angle-sum theorem states: the sum of the measures of the angle of an n-gon is.
D - (n-2_180
2. If ABCD is a parallelogram, which of the following statements must be true?
B - A=B=C=D
3.A quadrilateral ________ has on pair of parallel sides.
B - sometimes
4. A square is ________ a rectangle.
B - Sometimes
5. A stop sign is in the shape of a regular octagon. what is the measure of each angle on the sign?
B - 170 degree
6. If the coordinates of a quadrilateral composed in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane are (0,0),(a=c,b), and (c,0), which is the most accurate classification of the quadrilateral?
C - Parallelogram.