posted by mysterychicken .
Please help, I'm really stuck on these
1. Which court tries cases involving US citizens who have been accused of breaking federal laws?
2. What are the permanent bodies in Congress that review new bills related to issues of recurring importance called?
3. What is proposed legislation that pertains to large segments of society such as farmers, teachers, or married couples called?
4. What law allows an act committed before that law was passed to be treated illegal called?
5. What is the power to formally charge a high ranking official with a serious offense called?