posted by rfvv .
1. What do you do?
- I am a student.
2. What does your father do?
- He is an architect.
3. What does your mother do?
- She is an accountant.
4. What do you want to be in the future?
- I want to be a pharmacist.
5. Why do you want to be a pharmacist?
- I want to make good medicine with which I can treat sick people.
6. What do you have to do to be a pharmacist?
- I have to study hard and enter a medical school.
(Are the questions and answers all correct? Would you correct some errors? Thank you.)
They are all good.
One slight detail -- in the States, pharmacists graduate from schools of pharmacy, not schools of medicine.