posted by Brosifus .
4. Which of the following statements about Anne Bradstreet is NOT true?
* Anne Bradstreet was never married.
* Anne Bradstreet was the first published poet in America.
* Anne Bradstreet was born and educated in England.
* Anne Bradstreet favored poems with regular rhyme scheme and rhythm.
5. Which of the following phrases does NOT appear in the Declaration of Independence?
* life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
* all men are created equal
* these Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states
* we the people of the United States
6. A unanimous declaration means
* the author is unknown.
* the writers are in complete agreement.
* the document is legal and binding.
* a list of grievances is attached.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
#5 I believe is
these colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states
#6 I believe is
a list if grievances is attached
number 4 is A) was never married
number 5 is D) we the people of the united states
number 6 is B) the writers are in complete agreement