posted by Kiki Wilson .
8. Isabel found three pieces of cable in her tool drawer. Here are their lengths (in meters).
10.43 ,13.2 ,9
What is the total length of the three pieces?
9. Lashonda needs to drive 20 miles to work. So far, she has driven 2.6 miles. How many more miles must she drive?
10. The first three terms of a geometric sequence are as follows. 32,16,8
Find the next two terms of this sequence
16. Estimate 13,806+8,057+7,935 by first rounding each number to the nearest thousand.
17. Estimate 21,174-12,951 by first rounding each number to the nearest thousand.
8. Add the lengths.
9. 20 - 2.6 = ?
10. Each seems to decrease by half of the preceding term.
16. (14 + 8 + 8) 1000 = ?
17. (21-13) 1000 = ?