posted by Max .
True or false? (if false, replace word in *here*)
1) The random changes of allele frequencies associated with genetic drift frequently lead to a *gain* in genetic diverse.
2) *sexual selection* helps maintain the Hb^a/Hb^s heterozygous conditions in humans.
3) bottleneck and founder effects are examples of *genetic drift*.
4) *gene flow* counteracts the effect of mutation, natural selection. And genetic drift.
5) the high rate of Ellis-van creaked syndrome inamish populations is due to gene flow.
6) inbreeding *increases* genetic diversity of a population.
6)Decreases (you have the same # of different genes staying within a small area((inbreeding))