posted by Andrew .
Find the prepositional phrase in each sentence
1. There was a town that did without television.
2. Most people in town stopped watching TV.
Answer:in the town
3. They did not watch television for a whole week.
Answer:for a whole week
4. During that week, their lives changed.
Answer:During that week
5. Some of the families started doing things together
Answer:of the families
6. Some families went to museums
7. Other families worked together around the house
Answer:around the house
8. People talked with one another more often
Answer:with one another
9. Families sat at the dinner table and talked
Answer:at the dinner table
10. Parents learned about school activities
11. Children went into their rooms and did homework
Answer:into their rooms
12. After one week, the townspeople watched TV again
Answer:After one week
13. Almost everyone waited until the last day
Answer:until the last day
14. Today they look at the good television programs.
Answer:at the good television
15. However, they also do things away from the TV.
Answer:from the TV