posted by Henry2 .
I left out two last sentences. Thank you very much in advance.
1) At first the two teens were (also: got?) very upset, but at the end (or "then"?) they were better than before (or: they were better behaved than before?)
2) They didn't want them to use bad language (or "any" bad language) or smoke (or to smoke?).
3) It was a good programme because they learned hot to be independent.
1) Any of your choices are good.
3) learned hot? not? But it IS a good programme to learn to be independent!